You have no items in your shopping cart.
Join The Family!
Returns are Easy at The Jewellery Hub!
The short version;
You be get 28 days to change your mind, as long as you dont break the seal. Easy peasy.
The slightly longer version;
We want you to have full piece-of-mind when shopping online, so if anything is not quite as you’d hoped we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 28 days of your order.
Here are the simple steps to returning your goods;
Return by post, or drop by our offices in Old Street;
Step 1) First send us an email at email@example.com indicating your name, address, order number, product code(s) and the reason for return. We will then authorise a return.
Step 2) Place the item(s) in the original packaging and seal securely. Send the boxed item back to us using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please take the parcel to the post office counter to get your tracking number for proof of postage. Email us this tracking number as soon as possible.
Step 3) We will inspect the good to make sure it is in like-new condition. We will not accept the return of items where the tamper proof seal has been broken. Please ensure the item is in its original packaging.
Step 4) We process your refund request back to the original payment card or Paypal depending on how you made the payment.
The big version of the small print - Important extras to keep in mind
- Items must be returned unworn and in good and saleable condition. All goods will have tamper proof tags attached. We will not accept any goods where the tags have been removed or tampered with.
- We recommend all returns are sent using an insured and recorded delivery service with tracking and scanning. We highly recommend Royal Mail.
- Unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender
- Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the goods with.
- Credit and Debit Card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.