You have no items in your shopping cart.
Join The Family!
Growth Hacker & Marketer
- Essentially we need a ‘Growth Hacker’ to get our first 1000 customers and validate our model to get the product market fit.
- You MUST understand start up marketing/growth hacking as well as traditional marketing practices.
- Working for a young firm, you need to come in and help create your OWN job description!
- We are based in Google Campus in Old Street – it’s a very dynamic, fun and vibrant environment to work!
The Key skills we are looking for, but not limited too:
- Blogger & PR Outreach; reaching out to key bloggers/influencers online
- Public Relations; Reaching out to trade press, PR liaison and PR strategy
- Blog writing and planning blog schedule and commenting appropriately on blogs
- Create basic adverts and tag lines for campaigns.
- Content Marketing – especially for Luxury and Fashion industries
- Daily social media marketing – including facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns, pinterest etc
- Helping run Adword/PPC campaigns/key word research
- Meeting our metric targets such as traffic on site, email sign ups and sales
- Researching our competitors and our industry on a regular and scheduled basis
- Bonus; Graphic design skills such as adobe photoshop, illustrator or indesign a plus. Big bonus if you know CSS/HTML on top of this
This is an extremely important point. We are a young, nibble, hardworking and fun company. We are positive, joke around all day and have lots of social time together outside of work. However we also have a big dream that we are working tirelessly to achieve. We are not a marketing agency or a big firm – everything is a hustle – and we do it together as a team!
Pay: WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN UNPAID INTERNSHIPS. Your pay will be dependant on experience. Monthly bonuses for exceptional work and new revenue generated. Open to genuine offers of collaboration and co-founders.
Would ideally suit a a marketing professional on sabbatical or maternatiy leave or a professional inbetween jobs and looking for inspiration! Even if you are employed full time and want to help as a side project. Students looking for flexible hours and part time most welcome too.
Hiring process; Please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you want to work for us and what you have to offer to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we like what we hear, this will be followed by competency interviews. Best of Luck!